I met Cameron Herold at an Entrepreneurs’ Organisation meeting in Vancouver, Canada two years ago. He gave a keynote session to the group. He was passionate… and he left me with practical tools that I took home and implemented. It is rare to find this combination. Cameron delivers. He clearly has a passion to see other entrepreneurs succeed, and a determination to develop and deliver practical tools that make a difference.
Cameron has written a new book which shares his experiences in building his own businesses, and in being a coach to dozens of companies and hundreds of high growth entrepreneurs all around the world.
He has a free flowing writing style, easy to read and packed full of practical examples. This is a book written from experience. These are tools that have been developed through hard interaction with the real world of business.
You can download a pdf of the first chapter at Cameron’s website for the book.
I read the book about 3 weeks ago. Some of the highlights for me are the examples and practical tips that Cameron shares on:
- Surviving the Entrepreneurial Rollercoaster (the four stages of entrepreneurial emotion)
- Know where you are going: The Painted Picture
- Reverse Engineer your Goals
- Recruit and lead great People
- Create a winning Culture
- Get PR for your business at no cost
- Get personally productive
- Make your work-life balance
- Attract an Advisory Board
You can get a sense of Cameron’s passion and style in his TED talk (video on the blog here).
Have a great day. Here is a link to the book Double Double at Amazon.