This is a series of 10 interviews with the expert coaches during the IESE EMBA Intensive week 2013. (If you are viewing via rss, video on the blog here). The Expert Contributors are:
- Tony Anagor ([twitter-follow screen_name=’lifestyledmc’])
- Florian Mueck ([twitter-follow screen_name=’the7minutestar’])
- Conor Neill (Me!) ([twitter-follow screen_name=’cuchullainn’])
- Tobias Rodrigues ([twitter-follow screen_name=’conflictmentor’])
- John Zimmer ([twitter-follow screen_name=’zimmerjohn’])
The Speaking Guru Interviews
- How to get the best out of your Communications Course
- How to manage Anxiety
- 3 Steps to Write your Speech
- What makes a Story worth listening to?
- How to Ask for Constructive Feedback on your Communications
- How to Give a Speech in another language
- Negative Body Language Hurts Team Performance
- Should I use Powerpoint?
- How to make the move from Speaker to Teacher
- The Most Important Thing the Speaker can do for the Audience
Questions from You
What questions do you have for next year’s set of expert interviews?
Check out the Top Trending post on the blog right now...