Chris Brogan’s recent post had a section that said “you are at one of these 5 places in your life”…
The 5 Places of Life
- You know your goal and you’re going after it.
- You know your goal and you’re stuck and can’t find your way there.
- You know your goal and you are letting distractions win.
- You don’t know your goal and you’re miserable.
- You’ve given up on your goals and you’re miserable.
Recipe for Today:
If in state 1)
Enjoy it. (Find someone you can help.)
If in state 2)
Find a Mentor. Ask someone who has already had success about how they overcame this obstacle.
If in state 3)
Use the Pomodoro Method.
If in state 4)
Ask a few friends (not the cynical ones) what they think you are good at and what they think you should work on
If in state 5)
Move your body: Go for a walk.
PS if you can’t decide which state you are it, you in state 4.
Find a goal. Aim at it.
Let me know a) which place you are at and b) the goal you choose in the comments below 😉