You are at one of these 5 places in your life…
If you are reading this post via email, you can watch the video here: The 5 States of Human Performance (From the Coaches Perspective)
The 5 States of Human Performance
The 9 minute video shares a tip for how to move forward from each of these 5 states. I share my story of 2009, of coming back from bankruptcy and loss of family and how I moved out of stage 5 (starting at minute 5:24 in the video).
- You know your goal and you’re going after it: Enjoy it. (Find someone you can help.)
- You know your goal and you’re stuck and can’t find your way there: Find a Mentor. Ask someone who has already had success about how they overcame this obstacle.
- You know your goal and you are letting distractions win: Use the Pomodoro Method.
- You don’t know your goal and you’re miserable: Ask a few friends (not the cynical ones) what they think you are good at and what they think you should work on
- You’ve given up on your goals and you’re miserable: Move your body: Go for a walk. Set one tiny goal to help one other person.
Check out the Top Trending post on the blog right now...
PS if you can’t decide which state you are it, you in state 4.
Find a goal. Aim at it.
Let me know a) which place you are at and b) the goal you choose in the comments below 😉