I have been on and led many corporate and group retreats over the last 16 years around Barcelona. This blog post serves primarily as a reminder for myself of some of the great locations that I have used.
(I will be adding to this post over time, so bookmark it and come back regularly when you are looking for new ideas. If you have run an event near Barcelona in a location that I have not listed, I would love to hear about the location!).
Barcelona Corporate Retreat Locations
Here are some great locations for a Vistage Group, EO/YPO forum or corporate retreat near Barcelona.
Retreat Locations with Accommodations & Food Service
Walking in the Montseny national park
Le Mas Sant Joan
Walk to the beach, watch sunrise on the beach; Beautiful gardens and pool.
La Mola Hotel, Spa and Conference Centre
- Hike up to restaurant La Mola http://www.lamola.com/
Parador de Cardona
Visit to the salt mines http://www.cardona.cat/en/tourism/salt-mountain-cultural-park
Near Montseny national park. Standard issue 4* hotel with spa and meeting rooms.
- Walk to the monastery of Sant Pere de Casserres
Hotel Balneari Vichy Catalán
- Visit to the Vichy Catalan bottling factory
Big Houses in Countryside
Ctra. puig-reig a prats de lluçanes, km14, 08517 Santa Maria de Merlès, Barcelona
- Masia Victoria, Sitges https://www.sitgeshillsvillas.com/property-masia-victoria-sant-pere-de-ribes.html
- Masia Pairal, Sitges https://www.airbnb.es/rooms/490421
- Hotel Dolce, Sitges https://www.dolcesitges.com/ (Accenture use for European training)
Locations with Accomodations but no Food Service
Locations without on-site Accomodations
What other great locations can you recommend (in the vicinity of Barcelona)?