Here are seven ways you can access my knowledge and experience. I have arranged these in order, from those that require the least investment to those that require the most.
- Search my site. I have written more than 600 blog posts on this site. Chances are, I have already addressed your question or issue. Just use the search box in the right-hand side of this page. My weekly youtube videos on the Rhetorical Journey channel are another free resource.
- Subscribe to my updates. I currently publish two new blog posts a week, along with a new podcast. I write on how to win at work and succeed at life. I cover personal development, productivity, team-building, and influence. By subscribing, you’ll get my latest thinking delivered straight to your inbox. Learn more …
- Join one of My 3 day Open Programs. In Madrid and Barcelona, Spain I deliver 3 open programs each year, 2 in spanish: Comunicar con Eficacia y Persuasión; and in english Develop Your Communication Skills: It’s how you tell them. In Ireland, I delver 2 programs each year with the UCD Smurfit Business School: Influence and Persuasive Communications.
- Join Origin of Leaders. This is my members-only site, designed to give you the inspiration, training, and resources you need to build your online infuence or take it to the next level. We open registration just twice a year. Add your name to the waiting list, so you don’t miss the opportunity to join. Learn more…
- Book me as a speaker. I have been speaking publicly for more than 30 years. I have keynoted hundreds of events for corporations, conferences, trade associations, and churches. However, I have recently cut back on the number of invitations I accept, in order to make room for other priorities. If you have an event you would like me to consider, please visit my speaking page.
- Join my Vistage Community. I lead a paid mastermind group for a handful of qualified, high-achievers. It involves face-to-face meetings in Barcelona, monthly group video conferences, and individual coaching. The group is full for 2017, but we will open the 2018 application process again in November.
- Hire me as a personal coach. I love one-on-one coaching, but I have limited time available for it. Therefore, I am very selective. I also charge crazy-high fees. But if you think you could benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, email Rosa, my assistant.
If you have something else in mind, other than what I have outlined, feel free to e-mail me. Someone on my team would be happy to talk with you.