Hi, I’m Conor Neill, a teacher at IESE Business School and President of Vistage in Spain. I speak and write about Persuasion, the art of Moving People to Action. I have founded 6 companies and have the privilege of being father to two great little daughters. I live in Barcelona, Spain.
Moving People to Action
What is Persuasion?
- What does it take to move people to action?
- What does it take to have impact when you communicate?
- How can I inspire the people around me to be the best version of themselves?
These are questions that I answer. I answer these questions with tools that work for politicians, business leaders, entrepreneurs and professors.
Persuasion is Not Manipulation
Where do I begin?
Some of the best posts I have written are (based on audience popularity, level of comments, impact on ideas):
- The Rhetorical Journey YouTube Channel (+52,000 subscribers)
- 17 habits for a fulfilling life
- The greatest coaching question of all time
- How to tell great stories
- 12 tips for great public speaking
- Why is it called The Rhetorical Journey?
- The Hammer and the Magnet: Twin Pillars of Effective Leadership in IESE Insight 6 September 2010
- Imán y martillo: aliados infalibles en IESE Insight Spanish edition September 2010