Conor is a sought-after keynote speaker on Leadership. He is Senior Lecturer of Leadership Communications at IESE Business School and is the President of Vistage in Spain, part of the world’s leading CEO organisation. As an entrepreneur, he has founded 5 companies, selling 16 private jets and building the 3rd largest fleet of private jets in Spain. He is a visiting professor at University College Dublin, the University of Montevideo and Permanent Faculty on Entrepreneurs’ Organisation’s Global Leadership Academy.
Senior Lecturer at IESE Business School
Conor is a Senior Lecturer at IESE Business School. He has been teaching Leadership Communications courses at IESE for over 17 years on MBA, Executive MBA and Senior Executive Programs.
Learn more about Conor’s Programs at IESE Business School
President at Vistage in Spain
Conor is the President of Vistage in Spain. Vistage is the World’s Leading CEO organisation with over 24,000 members, operating since 1957.
Learn more about Vistage: Vistage Spain (es), Vistage International (en)
Conor’s YouTube channel on Leadership and Influence has over 270K Subscribers and over 22 million views
Welcome to my Blog: Moving People to Action
I speak and write about Persuasion, the art of Moving People to Action. I have been writing articles, book reviews, lessons and making videos for over 15 years. I have also published articles on a range of other outlets.
I have published articles on leadership and persuasion at Forbes, IESE Insight, Quora, Lifehack, Venturebeat and here on my Moving People to Action blog.
I have the privilege of being father to two great little daughters. I live in Barcelona, Spain.
A recent video on 4 Ways to Stop Self-Sabotage
Where do I start?
The most Popular Blog Posts
- The Complete Guide to Personal Habits: 158 Positive Reflections in 7 Categories to Be The Best Version of Yourself
- 10 Personal Habits of Resilient People
- 14 Things Highly Productive People Do Differently
- Simple Rules for Effective Meetings
- 6 Ways to get your Email Ignored
- 17 Daily personal habits for a fulfilling life
3 Most Recent Blog Posts
- The Importance of Persistence… The Ant Philosophy
- Reputation for getting up early = you can stay in bed all day
- How to make Behaviour Change Stick
Some of the best posts I have written are (based on audience popularity, level of comments, impact on ideas):
- The Rhetorical Journey YouTube Channel (+270,000 subscribers)
- 17 habits for a fulfilling life
- The greatest coaching question of all time
- How to tell great stories
- 12 tips for great public speaking
- Why is it called The Rhetorical Journey?
What is Persuasion?
- What does it take to move people to action?
- What does it take to have impact when you communicate?
- How can I inspire the people around me to be the best version of themselves?
These are questions that I answer. I answer these questions with tools that work for politicians, business leaders, entrepreneurs and professors.