Conor is a sought-after keynote speaker on Leadership. He teaches Leadership Communications at IESE Business School and is the President of Vistage in Spain, part of the world’s leading CEO organisation. As an entrepreneur, he has founded 5 companies, selling 16 private jets and building the 3rd largest fleet of private jets in Spain. He is a visiting professor at University College Dublin, the University of Montevideo and Permanent Faculty on Entrepreneurs’ Organisation’s Global Leadership Academy.
|Conor’s YouTube channel on Leadership and Influence has over 85,000 Subscribers and over 7 million views.|
|Conor is the President of Vistage in Spain. Vistage is the World’s Leading CEO organisation with over 22,000 members, operating since 1957.
Learn more about Vistage: Vistage Spain (es), Vistage International (en)
|Conor has been teaching Leadership Communications courses at IESE for over 14 years on MBA, Executive MBA and Senior Executive Programs.
Learn more about Conor’s Programs at IESE Business School
Hi, I’m Conor Neill, I speak and write about Persuasion, the art of Moving People to Action. I have the privilege of being father to two great little daughters. I live in Barcelona, Spain.
Moving People to Action
I have been writing articles, book reviews, lessons and making videos for over 10 years on this blog. I have also published articles on a range of other outlets.
|I have published plenty of articles on leadership and persuasion at Forbes, IESE Insight, Quora, Lifehack, Venturebeat and here on my Moving People to Action blog.|
What is Persuasion?
- What does it take to move people to action?
- What does it take to have impact when you communicate?
- How can I inspire the people around me to be the best version of themselves?
These are questions that I answer. I answer these questions with tools that work for politicians, business leaders, entrepreneurs and professors.
Where do I begin?
Some of the best posts I have written are (based on audience popularity, level of comments, impact on ideas):
- The Rhetorical Journey YouTube Channel (+80,000 subscribers)
- 17 habits for a fulfilling life
- The greatest coaching question of all time
- How to tell great stories
- 12 tips for great public speaking
- Why is it called The Rhetorical Journey?
- The Hammer and the Magnet: Twin Pillars of Effective Leadership in IESE Insight 6 September 2010
- Imán y martillo: aliados infalibles en IESE Insight Spanish edition September 2010