As we come to the end of 2010 I did a quick google analytics review.
I generally try and avoid looking at the statistics as I tell myself that I am not writing this blog for anyone other than myself… but I am a competitive soul and so many years of sport mean that I desire some sort of score 😉
Year to Date: 18,313 Visits, 30,482 Pageviews. Thanks to you for reading, interacting, commenting, sharing and helping me become a better writer and thinker about these themes.
The top 10 most read posts of 2010 in rank order are:
- 17 Habits for a Fulfilling Life
- If you think you are beaten, you are; if you think you dare not, you don’t
- Persuasive Speaking: The 4 types of audience
- Why you should not be an Entrepreneur
- 3 things to control when negativity “kidnaps” your brain
- 3 keys to powerful body language while speaking
- 12 tips for public speaking
- How to pitch a brilliant idea
- On goal setting. How I do it.
- An entrepreneurial business plan is a promise
Have a great day.
What are your thoughts?