“How do you create a happy environment?”
“Simple. I removed all the unhappy people.”
I can’t remember who said this, but it rings true to me.
To get the hot air balloon higher, it is simpler to remove the lead weights than to pump more hot air into the balloon canopy.
Single most important aspect: Remove those that suck
* This post was originally my response to this question on quora.
There is a lot of buzz around Pinterest these days, but the social network that most keeps me entertained while learning is Quora. It connects people around interests. I have got some great answers to questions regarding research, articles I am writing, places to visit…
Some of my answers on quora:
- What are the most effective ways to create and maintain team spirit?
- How can I help my 5-year-old boy become more adaptable?
- Is it a good idea to make sacrifices in work-life balance today in the hopes of creating a greater future?
- Why is it so difficult for me to be on time?
- Do people who grow up bilingual ever mix up the two languages?
- How can I land paid corporate speaking gigs?
- What should I study at the university in order to be an entrepreneur?
- What should you do if you want to be an entrepreneur, but have no background in business?
What are your thoughts?