How do those who are successful go on and make a truly lasting impact?
- Focus (no athlete wins 100m and marathon)
- Time horizon (Jeff bezos handstand)
- Habits (little habits every day > big decisions once a decade)
- Love the Process/Plateau (bamboo – it doesn’t always look like progress)
- Connected Relationships (communications, trust)
Check out the longer discussion of these 5 elements in the video below…
If you liked this post, you will also like Success Lessons from Kung Fu Panda and The Simplest Definition of Success.
What are your thoughts?