Moving People to Action Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Networking: Help with speaking with People  

I cant speak with people in any topics (just give general expression), I have lack ability to speak ,as slow response people ,friends don't like to sit with me, because I keep silent,or if a family visit our family ,I say in my self what can I ask , what can I say , and play in mobile for protection

Topic Tags
1 Answer

This was the same problem with me and still I have this issue, although I'm much batter then my past but still I need more improvement.  I can't speak with people and most of the time I couldn't deliver them what actually I'm trying to say. Most of the time I got rejection from my job and the reason was lack of confidence. Now I'm approving day by day, before going to any meeting or any office interview and I practice in front of mirror or sometimes I lock my room and speak with my own self, it gives me confidence and make my speaking power good, I practice to speak in English to make my language skills batter and I can feel a big change in my personality after this exercise. 

Stay save and stay healthy during Black Friday sale and avoid to go in crowded stores, instead of that use Black Friday Coupons and shop from your home and enjoy massive discount on everything.

Your Answer

Author Name

Author Email

Your question *

Preview 0 Revisions Saved