If you had €1000 and you could invest that money in someone’s future, who would you bet on? Is it yourself?
View the video directly on YouTube: Conor Neill TEDx Talk
Conor Neill from IESE Business School illustrates how to self apply the three criteria Warren Buffett uses to choose the people in which he trusts with his investments.
TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group.
17 Daily Habits for a Fulfilling Life
This talk was based on a post that was my first “viral” post on my blog… and kicked off this whole blogging, vlogging, creating journey.
The full document (8 pages) is available if you want here on Google Documents.
- Goal setting (Dreams to Goals to Actions)
- Time Management
- Fit mind and body
- Personal vision (What on Earth am I here for?)
- Integrity – build trust
- Personal finances in order
- Good social life
- Strong relationships with partner, family and kids
- Resilience (Head in the sky, feet on the ground)
- Self motivation
- Self acceptance
- Attracts and uses mentors and advisors
- Is open and seeks coaching
- Giving with intention
- Gets others to do stuff
- Sets aside time for reflection
[su_divider top=”no” style=”dashed”]
Recent Blog Posts