You can listen to the full podcast on soundcloud, or subscribe on iTunes (itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/radeo/id1250841955)
I had a wonderful conversation with EO South Africa member and RadEO Podcast host Ross Drakes (along with the great Rich Mulholland) a few weeks back after the EO Global Leadership Academy in Washington.
About this Episode: In this episode of RadEO, Ross talks to Conor Neill, the president of Vistage Spain. They talk about how you are a vehicle for a project and one should realise your own potential and purpose. Finding meaning in suffering can help in not losing sight of your full strength. Conor gives his 3 top ways to communicating effectively and understanding others around you by asking them what fulfilment looks like. We are all encouraged by enthusiasm, and Conor suggests putting enthusiasm into everything we do.
Podcast Show Summary of our Conversation
- 00:44 – Conor’s elevator pitch
- 09:38 – Unlocking your own potential and realising your purpose
- 13:20 – Finding meaning in suffering
- 20:21 – Not losing sight of your full strength and potential
- 22:05 – Communicating effectively
- 26:05 – We are encouraged by other’s enthusiasm
- 32:50 – Nothing worthwhile is within your comfort zone
- 35:00 – When your core is clear you’re not seeking after the opinions of others
- 37:13 – Ask people around who want they need to be fulfilled
- 40:20 – Sometimes it’s easy for us to give to others, what’s easy for us to give
- 43:40 – Allow your intuition to tell you what are the things that are important to you
- 44:37 – Write down your purpose
You can listen to the full podcast here on soundcloud, or subscribe on iTunes (itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/radeo/id1250841955)
Running thru Washington with Ross and Friends
Ross is the one with the beard in these photos…
What are your thoughts?