This is a 36 minute conversation with Bill Gallagher, a business coach and speaker who is beginning to work with Vistage Groups.
In this conversation we discuss how a speaker can build their relationship with Vistage leading to invitations to deliver workshops to Vistage groups in their area or region. We also discuss what is expected by Vistage group members during the expert speaker session during their montly group meeting.
Overview of the Vistage Speaking Opportunity
Speaking to the Vistage community is your opportunity to share your insights with small- and midsize-business leaders in an intimate group setting. Our members, more than 23,000 worldwide, meet on a monthly basis in groups of 12 to 16. Each member is the top decision maker in their organisation or region.
Vistage members expect to learn something of value – new skills, information, tools and techniques that they can take away from the meeting and implement immediately in their personal or professional lives. Members expect your presentation be highly interactive. They will interupt and ask questions. They will expect that you have real-life examples and experiences that demonstrate the ideas and concepts you present to Vistage. Members will need the presentation to be engaging and well paced.
Qualifications of Vistage Speakers
- You have a specialized skill or capability in which you are considered an expert in the field.
- You know the C-suite and how your expertise can help them make better decisions.
- A dynamic speaker and workshop facilitator who can connect with an executive audience.
- Comfortable challenging and being challenged by CEOs and senior executives.
- Excited to forge relationships with our global community of 23,000 members.
Apply to Become a Vistage Speaker
- In the USA https://www.vistage.com/how-vistage-works/overview-peer-advisory-group/vistage-expert-speakers/#speakerform
- In the UK https://vistage.co.uk/become-a-speaker
- In Australia https://tec.com.au/meet-our-speakers/
- In Spain https://spain.vistage.com/sesiones-ponentes-expertos/
- In Argentina https://argentina.vistage.com/expositores-vistage/
About Bill Gallagher and Scaling Up
Connect to Bill https://www.linkedin.com/in/billgall/ and on twitter https://twitter.com/billgall
What are your thoughts?