IESE Business School Professors Mireia Gine, Yago de la Cierva, Mike Rosenberg, Mireia de las Heras and Javier Diaz-Gimenez share 5 important business trends for 2020.
What are the Business Trends for 2020?
- Purpose is on the boardroom agenda, it is no longer sufficient to “turn a profit”
- Social Intelligence is the key type of intelligence
- Work and life integration will become more important to attract and retain talent
- Consistency is the most important element of leadership.
- GDP becoming obsolete as a measure of overall economic activity, we need to include sustainability over the long term into our measure.
What are your thoughts?