This event will be streamed live on the IESE Business School Linkedin Page here: https://www.linkedin.com/school/iese-business-school/
Monday April 6th 16:00 CET
You can also follow live on youtube or on this blog post:
How to Lead in times of Great Uncertainty
What can I do personally to engage myself, my leadership team and the people throughout my organization to respond positively to this crisis?
What we will cover…
- My Personal Experience of Leading through a Crisis (2008)
- What is a Crisis?
- Communicating in a Crisis
- How will you benefit from this session?
- What do Leaders do?
- Clarity of Vision
- Certainty of Action
- Leadership is a Choice
- The Most Important Lesson I have learnt
- Practice, Habits and Mindset
- How to Shift my Mindset?
- Where am I focussing?
- How to Lead your people?
- How to continue this conversation?