“I want to Guest Post on your Blog”
I will always be happy to post well written posts that are relevant to the audience of this blog.
Please note: I only accept articles written from personal experience on my blog. If that is a style that you can handle, feel free to share a theme/concept with me in the form below.
As an example of style: This would be one of my favourite guest posts, written clearly by Eric Ronning from his own personal experiences of life: Everything Changes, Everything is Connected, Pay Attention
I want to Guest Post
If you are up to the challenge, then fill in the form below
All past guest posts are here
My own Guest Posts
My blogging out on other big blogs and news sites:
- Why Communication in Companies is so poor (and how to get it right)
- How to Deliver Persuasive Presentations
- 11 Differences Between Busy People And Productive People
- 19 Ways To Move People To Action Like Gandhi Did
- 6 Item Checklist for Running Impressive Meetings
- Richard Hamming’s 14 Lessons for Success (as a Scientist)
- 3 Reasons why Work Life Balance is a Stupid Ideal
- Procrastination, Schmastination: 3 Power Tools to Get Things Done
- Stay Resilient: 4 Ways We Deal with the Blows that Life deals us
VentureBeat, (Global #3 Blog for Startups)
Entrepreneur Communications: Venture Village
- Never get trashed again: 8 Ways to Email more Effectively
- Don’t Waste Time: 8 Simple rule for Effective Meetings
- Always Ask Questions: Failure comes from Believing “I Know”
Active Garage blog series: The Origin of Leaders
One of the most sought after answers in our society is “Where do leaders come from?” We depend greatly on them, but what do we do to ensure that the future has the people with the leadership capability that we will need. If they are born, there is not much to do. If they can be developed, then we have a responsibility to systematize the process by which great leaders can be created.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 1: Imagination. Developing your most powerful human talent.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 2: Ambition. Breaking the chains of mediocrity.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 3: Learning. Growing through the “Crucibles” in your life.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 4: Self discipline. Cultivate the habit of completion.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 5: Habits. Routine sets you free.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 6: Focus. Eliminating Distractions.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 7: “A” Players. Surrounding yourself with the right people
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 8: Leveraging. Helping others to expand the impact of your leadership.
- The Origin of Leaders Pt 9: Fulfillment. Continuing your journey for life.
- What should you do if you want to be an entrepreneur, but have no background in business?
- What are some good ways to build Trust?
- How can I help my 5-year-old boy become more adaptable?
- Is it a good idea to make sacrifices in work-life balance today in the hopes of creating a greater future?
- How can I land paid corporate speaking gigs?
- What should I study at the university in order to be an entrepreneur?