TEDxRaval (March 3, 2012 in Barcelona, Spain) will host over 100 members of the digerati interested in up-and-coming trends in technology and innovation.
Learn from the leaders of technology startups and companies as they share best practices, growth strategies and stories of disruptive product development.
The event will be packed with top speakers, case studies and dynamic panel discussions on the present and future of technology. Don’t miss this chance to network with the entrepreneurial tech community at Raval′s largest event of the year!
Who should attend? Both men and women working in technology, from corporate to mid-level startup to early-stage startup. Anyone thinking about starting a startup, or generally interested in technology and innovation.
TEDxRaval speakers are leaders of technology and innovation.
An action-packed half-day conference agenda:
- 9:15am – 10:00am REGISTRATION & WELCOME RECEPTION TEDxRaval
- 10:00am – 10:15am WHAT IS THE NEW ECONOMIC REALITY? Eduardo Fernandez, VP and Managing Director at RIM (BlackBerry)
- 10:15am – 10:30am WHY WOMEN ARE BUILDING MORE TAGFEE COMPANIES Gillian Muessig, Founding President of SEOmoz
- 10:30pm – 10:45pm DOING BETTER WITH LESS Jose Torres, TEDx Organizer
- 10:45am – 11:15am MORNING COFFEE BREAK & NETWORKING Senseo
- 11:15am – 11:30am THE ECONOMICS OF ACCOUNTABILITY: TECHNOLOGIES FOR SOCIAL CHANGE Sascha Haselmayer, Living Labs Global & CityMart.com
- 11:30am – 11:45am TECHNOLOGY FOR QUALITY OF LIFE Raquel Navarro-Prieto, User Experience Lead at Telefonica Digital
- 11:45am – 12:00pm SOCIAL INNOVATION Josep Miró i Pascual, Director of Strategy and Innovation at City Council of Barcelona
- 12:00pm – 12:30pm COFFEE BREAK & NETWORKING Senseo
- 12:30pm – 13:00pm SMALL IS BIG Jose Hernández, Creative Director at Aer Studio
- 13:00pm – 13:15pm DEVELOPING INTUITIVE PRODUCTS Günter Geiger, CEO of Reactable Systems
- 13:15pm – 13:30pm ACCEPTING NO AS AN ANSWER Albert Climent, CEO of Job and Talent (Barcelona)
- 13:30pm – 13:45pm VISION FOR BARCELONA Angel Moreu, Mainframe Business Executive at IBM + Conor Neill, Lecturer at IESE Business School