Here are 7 critical elements of an effective entrepreneur “Pitch” that works (video here on the blog):
The 7 elements of a good entrepreneurial elevator pitch
A good entrepreneurial elevator pitch will contain these 7 elements:
- description of the problem you solve
- the individuals or groups that will benefit
- the specific product or service you will deliver
- how you differ from competitors and other substitutes
- how you will make money
- what resources you require (money, time, support, expertise)
- an outline of the value that will be created
What do you think? What is the best pitch you have seen? How much time do you spend preparing and practicing your pitch?
More for Entrepreneurs
- The 3 Basic Questions for Business
- Why you should not be an Entrepreneur
- 4 Lessons I have learnt as an Entrepreneur
If you liked this post, you will also like How to Build an Entrepreneurial Dream Team and Entrepreneurship: 4 Keys to Identify a Great Business Opportunity (with Mathieu Carenzo).