Persuasive Communication Masterclass, Dublin, 3 April
Sold out – As of 13 March, this course is completely sold out.
I will be teaching a full day Persuasive Communication Masterclass in Dublin on 3rd April. The class is part of the UCD Smurfit Masterclass series.
UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business is Ireland’s leading business school. I am looking forward to spending a day in Dublin on their beautiful campus.
The brochure for the full day course is downloadable here.
I’m Irish, but I have lived outside of Ireland since I was 14 years old. That is more than half my life. I have always felt a desire to reconnect with Dublin and the business life of Dublin. I am really happy to have this opportunity to build a relationship with UCD Smurfit Business School, and with the business community of Dublin.
The course will cover Persuasive Communication:
- Aristotle’s triad of Persuasion: Logos, Ethos & Pathos
- Developing The Logos-based Persuasive speech structure
- Body Language: Authority, Energy and Audience engagement
- Preparing to Perform: developing mental strength, overcoming anxiety: the 4 ways to handle anxiety
- 5 Aspects of a Powerful Voice: how to improve the power and quality of your voice
- Simple story: engaging audience, moving to action with emotion. Reason is absolutely necessary, yet the most powerful, persuasive communication has a deeply human element…often delivered simply and personally through the telling of stories
- Framing your Argument: The 6 Laws of Scientific Influence
- Selling Value: Asking powerful questions, overcoming objections, the checklist sale
- Authentic Leadership: Making it a Habit; The 20 Mile March
- Creating self-disciplined habits. “The signature of mediocrity is chronic inconsistency. Consistency is the hallmark of success.” — Jim Collins
Requests for Further Information
To book your place contact: Deirdre Luby on +353 1 716 8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org