Are your people engaged?
- People consistently put in extra effort beyond what is expected.
- People are highly motivated to contribute to the success of the organisation.
- People consistently look for more efficient and effective ways of getting the job done.
- People have a strong sense of personal accomplishment from their work.
- People understand how their roles help the organisation meet its goals.
- People always have a positive attitude when performing their duties at work.
- Leaders do a good job of recognising contributions.
From the book The Carrot Principle. Read the page here.