“Leadership is the art of making difficult judgments in the face of uncertainty, and it is about shaping a path for others to follow.” Prof. Julian Birkinshaw, London Business School.
Professor Birkinshaw provides 7 lessons from the political turmoil of Brexit – about how to fail, and occasionally how to succeed as a leader.
Business leadership is not quite the same as a political leadership, however the basic principles of leadership are universal. Whether you are a CEO or an aspiring middle manager, here are seven important takeaways from the Brexit…
Seven Leadership Lessons from Brexit
- Emotion Beats Logic, And Hope Beats Fear
- Experts Don’t Count For Much At All
- Activism Is A Priceless Quality
- Know The Limits Of Crowdsourcing
- Leaders Reap What They Sow
- Time Your Run Carefully
- You Aren’t A Leader If You Don’t Have Any Followers
Read the full article at Forbes: Seven Leadership Lessons from Brexit
One of my favourite tweets from the post Brexit twitterstorm…Join Me on Social