This video is about 3 sales lessons that I have learnt running 5 businesses over the last 15 years as an entrepreneur and chief salesman. I thought I was good at sales when I first set up my own company. I was not. I had a lot to learn.
Sales is about getting in front of the right people, regularly engaging with people and keeping yourself in a positive, curious, interested mental state.
The 3 Keys to Effective Sales
In this video I share 3 keys:
- Is the M.A.N. in the room? (MAN=Money + Authority + Need).
- Focus on Rhythym, not outcomes;
- Get into the right mental state.
Have a great week 😉
PS Here are 3 gems of wisdom from Rich Mulholland’s Sales tip video:
- “If the audience isn’t listening, it’s your fault… not theirs.”
- “Don’t change how loud you yell, change the story you tell.”
- “Pick carefully who you are telling your story to.”