This is a series of 10 interviews with the expert coaches during the IESE EMBA Intensive week 2013. (If you are viewing via rss, video on the blog here). The Expert Contributors are:
- Tony Anagor ([twitter-follow screen_name=’lifestyledmc’])
- Florian Mueck ([twitter-follow screen_name=’the7minutestar’])
- Conor Neill (Me!) ([twitter-follow screen_name=’cuchullainn’])
- Tobias Rodrigues ([twitter-follow screen_name=’conflictmentor’])
- John Zimmer ([twitter-follow screen_name=’zimmerjohn’])
The Speaking Guru Interviews
- How to get the best out of your Communications Course
- How to manage Anxiety
- 3 Steps to Write your Speech
- What makes a Story worth listening to?
- How to Ask for Constructive Feedback on your Communications
- How to Give a Speech in another language
- Negative Body Language Hurts Team Performance
- Should I use Powerpoint?
- How to make the move from Speaker to Teacher
- The Most Important Thing the Speaker can do for the Audience
Questions from You
What questions do you have for next year’s set of expert interviews?