This is a series of 10 interviews with the expert coaches during the IESE EMBA Intensive week 2013. (If you are viewing via rss, video on the blog here). The Expert Contributors are:
- Tony Anagor (Follow @lifestyledmc)
- Florian Mueck (Follow @the7minutestar)
- Conor Neill (Me!) (Follow @cuchullainn)
- Tobias Rodrigues (Follow @conflictmentor)
- John Zimmer (Follow @zimmerjohn)
The Speaking Guru Interviews
- How to get the best out of your Communications Course
- How to manage Anxiety
- 3 Steps to Write your Speech
- What makes a Story worth listening to?
- How to Ask for Constructive Feedback on your Communications
- How to Give a Speech in another language
- Negative Body Language Hurts Team Performance
- Should I use Powerpoint?
- How to make the move from Speaker to Teacher
- The Most Important Thing the Speaker can do for the Audience
Questions from You
What questions do you have for next year’s set of expert interviews?